Drive Marketing is a woman owned business with over 19 years of combined experience in corporate event creation & management, strategic marketing and fund raising. Our solutions provide a comprehensive approach to develop and implement a customized growth plan for each organization.
At Drive Marketing, we offer individual attention to our clients by offering a custom, comprehensive plan to help achieve their goals. Whether you are looking to host a new event or enhance an existing event, we work with each client to develop new and innovative practices to ensure uniqueness, highlight each company’s personality and ensure their goals are surpassed.
Over the last several months, like us all, we have shifted our in-person events for our clients to virtual events. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and we have seen a strong desire to stay connected. No matter how unique and out-of-the-box it may be, people appreciate a chance to come together.
Drive Marketing, Owner/Principal
- Create and manage all aspects of in-person and virtual events
- Develop and implement customized marketing strategies
- Analyze current revenue streams and create a holistic fund raising approach
- Establish relationships and provide introductions to ensure growth for clients
- Implement Public Relations and Media plans to elevate brand awareness
- Activation of paid and organic social media programming
- Evaluate current resources and relationships to improve awareness and interest in their organization and services
- Generate charitable dollars for our community and form new philanthropic initiatives
Drive Marketing projects range to support an array of organizations – below are a few examples of our diverse portfolio
- EQT Corporation
- Mylan Classic (PGA TOUR Sanctioned Event)
- For the Love of the Game, hosted by Rocco Mediate (Celebrity Charity event)
- Shale Energy Alliance
- Pressley Ridge
- Cool Springs
- Wounded Heroes Hunting Project
- Craft & Cask Festival